There are three ways of accessing and using the database on return migrants to the Maghreb (DReMM):
- Access the main indicators and browse the descriptive statistics with user-friendly tools:
- Advanced users can access the field data making sophisticated analyses online using Nesstar. ADPSS Sociodata at the Department of Sociology and Social Research (University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy) kindly accepted to host the DReMM. There are two types of data accessibility:
- Free access to metadata, all variables and descriptive statistics;
- Access following online registration. Once registered, you are allowed to download the full database to make more complex statistical calculations online.
- Advanced users can also download the full database directly from the RDP website. The DReMM is compressed (zipped) in a folder containing the formats in SPSS and in American Standard Code for Information Interchange (ASCII).
Disclaimer: The treatment and analysis of the data are the users’ sole responsibility. They cannot in any circumstances involve the European University Institute and the RDP.