Some preliminary results, based on the field data collected in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia, are presented in this section. Almost all the available cross-tabulations compare the situation of interviewed migrants who declared having decided to return on their own initiative to their country of origin with those who were compelled to do so owing to adverse circumstances.
Click on the links below to explore the significance or impact of this variable:
- The socio-demographic characteristics of the returnees to the Maghreb
- Socio-professional situations and skills
- Resources: Social and financial capital
- Migration experience lived abroad
- Return and patterns of reintegration
- Post-return conditions and perspectives